Vincent Chiarella ID'd as one of 3 Americans found dead at Sandals Emerald Bay

Vincent Chiarella ID’d as one of 3 Americans found dead at Sandals Emerald Bay

An Alabama guy was once amongst those that died mysteriously at a Bahamas lodge.

Vincent Chiarella of Birmingham was once discovered lifeless on the Sandals Emerald Bay lodge on Nice Exuma Friday, his son instructed WVTM-TV.

Vincent’s spouse Donnis was once additionally injured, Austin Chiarella instructed the station.

The couple was once celebrating their anniversary on the lodge, he instructed ABC Information, including that he spoke to his mom on Saturday.

He instructed the hole that she had woken as much as to find that “she couldn’t move” and that Vincent “was laying on the floor.”

“Her legs and arms was swollen and she couldn’t move and she screamed to get someone to come in the door,” Austin stated.

3 American citizens had been discovered lifeless on the lodge, and a fourth was once airlifted to a medical institution, Bahamas officers stated.

3 American citizens had been discovered lifeless and fourth was once airlifted from Sandals Emerald Bay lodge.
Sandals Emerald Bay

The deceased visitors had confirmed indicators of struggling a convulsion however weren’t sufferers of trauma and foul play was once no longer suspected, officers stated.

Police stated they had been looking ahead to post-mortem studies to decide the reasons of dying.

“We believe it’s an isolated situation that revolves around four people,” Bahamas well being minister Dr. Michael Darville stated, with out speculating at the deaths befell.

Authorities are investigating the mysterious deaths of three Americans at the resort.
A letter from the Royal Bahamian Police Drive about its investigation into the deaths.
American Chris Coucheron-Aamot, who’s staying on the lodge, alluded to a topic with the A/C on Fb.

Chris Coucheron-Aamot, an American who’s staying on the Sandals Emerald Bay in a construction subsequent to the place the 3 travelers died, wrote on Fb that “it sounds like it may have been a fault with the a/c” within the unit, inflicting a poisonous coolant leak.

“It was hard to sleep last night — every time the a/c came on, I woke up,” he wrote. He additionally shared a letter from the Royal Bahamas Police Drive about its investigation on the lodge.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.